O/S : Aix, Linux
Get System information and creates a HTML web page of it.
[ -v -h ]
[ -d 0-9 ]
- This script is use to generate the system information web page.
To generate this web page, we use the open source project "cfg2html".
- The HTML page produced, include the collection of Cron and At, installed Hardware,
installed Software, Filesystems, Dump- and Swap-configuration, LVM, Network Settings, Kernel,
System enhancements and Applications, Subsystems.
- As of now, this script doesn't support MacOS operating system.
Output when running the script
Files produced by the script.
To view the cfg2html page choose the server to want and click on the button "cfg2html info".
- Here is an example of report that was generated for a raspberry pi.
    An exit status of zero indicates success
    Failure is indicated by a nonzero value, typically ‘1’.
Jacques Duplessis (email@example.com.).
Any suggestions or bug report can be sent at
Copyright © 2018 Free Software Foundation, Inc. License GPLv3+:
- GNU GPL version 3 or later
This is free software, you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY to the extent permitted by law.
(Daily end of the day script)
- Specify debug level (0-9).
Value of 0 indicate that no debug information is to be displayed.
- Display this help and exit.
- Output version information and exit.
- EXIT STATUS
- SEE ALSO