SADMIN Tools 1.2.0 released
2019-11-25 11:25 Read More
SADMIN Tools 1.1.0 released
2019-10-10 13:14 Read More
About the System ADMINistrator Tools
If you are a Unix system administrator who is taking care of multiple servers, you probably
created some scripts to help you keeping your environment stable. With SADMIN you can be
alerted when something goes wrong, when a script fail or just to let you know that your
script ran with success. You can received these alerts by email or on your mobile or tablet
device using the Slack application. SADMIN surely can help
you, improve and standardize the administration of your server farm.
Some of the SADMIN Tools features ;
Templates Scripts (Shell and Python)
Web interface to ease your work
If you like one these features, then will certainly find a couple of more interesting
things in SADMIN.
SADMIN is working on most popular Linux distributions
- The SADMIN client have been tested to work on Redhat, Fedora, CentOS, Debian,
Ubuntu, Raspbian and Aix.
- The SADMIN server should work on any Linux distribution but it's only supported on
Redhat, CentOS, Fedora and Debian, Ubuntu and Raspbian distribution.
- In less than 10 minutes, you can install and start using the tools. We have been
working for more than two years on these tools and we are happy to release the
We will continue to add and enhance the SADMIN tools over the years to come.
We are starting with the basic infrastructure, but there is much more to come, stay tuned.
Impatient user may want to read the Quick start guide first.
- You download the latest version of the SADMIN Project from our
- You can clone the project from GitHub
- You can track the changes by viewing the Release Archive page.
You can leave suggestions, questions or problems to