O/S : Aix, Linux, MacOS
- Run every morning to collect and process data produced by all actives clients.
[ -v -h ]
[ -d 0-9 ]
- Run everyday early in the morning and is started by the SADMIN server crontab.
- It's responsible for running multiple scripts ;
Output when running the script
- sadm_server_housekeeping.sh ;
- Make sure all the server files in $SADMIN have proper owner, group and permission.
- sadm_daily_farm_fetch.sh ;
- Gather disaster recovery and performance information files from all actives clients.
- sadm_database_update.py ;
- Update the SADMIN server database with information collected the Daily Farm Fetch.
- sadm_nmon_rrd_update.sh ;
- Update the performance statistics Database with the data that was just collected.
- sadm_subnet_lookup.py ;
- sadm_backupdb.sh ;
- Do a backup of SADMIN Database.
    An exit status of zero indicates success
    Failure is indicated by a nonzero value, typically ‘1’.
Jacques Duplessis (email@example.com.).
Any suggestions or bug report can be sent at
Copyright © 2018 Free Software Foundation, Inc. License GPLv3+:
- GNU GPL version 3 or later
This is free software, you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY to the extent permitted by law.
(Make sure $SADMIN server files and directories have proper owner, group and permission)
(Get all systems information files generated the SADM client)
(Update the SADMIN server database with all information collected the Daily Farm Fetch)
(Update the performance statistics Database with the data that was collected by the Daily Farm Fetch)
(Scan the server network subnet specified in sadmin.cfg and update the sadmin Database)
(Do a backup of SADMIN Database)
- Specify debug level (0-9).
Value of 0 indicate that no debug information is to be displayed.
- Display this help and exit.
- Output version information and exit.
- EXIT STATUS
- SEE ALSO