SADMIN Directory structure
See the SADMIN directory structure in png format or in a pdf format.
SADMIN Client Operations
System Monitor Related Information
Run your customize script when system is startup and when it's shutdown.
O/S Update Tools
- sadm_osupdate.sh (Script to apply latest O/S update to current system (RedHat,Fedora,CentOS,Debian,Ubuntu,Raspbian,...))
- sadm_osupdate_farm.sh (Script to apply O/S update to all active servers or to selected server).
SADMIN Client - Daily End of Day Script
The Client Sunset script is started automatically every day for you from the crontab
It make sure that SADMIN environment have proper permission and create information file used in case of a disaster recovery.
These files are all viewable on the web interface.
For more information on the Client Sunset script consult this page
- sadm_housekeeping_client.sh (Make sure all files in $SADMIN have proper owner, group and permission)
- sadm_dr_savefs.sh (Save filesystems information in order to recreate them from scratch with sadm_dr_recreatefs.sh.
- sadm_create_cfg2html.sh (Run cfg2html tool - Produce system configuration web page)
- sadm_create_sysinfo.sh (Run daily to collect Hardware & Software info of system (Use for DR))
SADMIN Server - Daily Start of Day Scripts
The Server Sunrise script is started automatically every day for you from the crontab.
It make sure that SADMIN server environment have proper permission, it collect information files from all SADMIN clients and update performance data of each clients.
For more information on the Server Sunrise script consult this page.